Elevate your space with the exquisite Aquacore Herringbone Latte Oak Click SPC Flooring. Its unique herringbone pattern in adds a touch of sophistication and character to any room. The convenient click-lock installation system makes setup effortless, eliminating the need for adhesives. Crafted from Stone Polymer Composite (SPC), this flooring boasts remarkable moisture, stain, and wear resistance, ensuring long-lasting beauty and practicality for your interior. Choose timeless elegance with Aquacore's Latte Oak Herringbone SPC Flooring.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Stock / Lead Time
Product Code: AQV-PFH-2710
Type: SPC Herringbone
Colour: Light Oak
Plank: Single Strip
Plank Edge: Micro-bevelled
Wear Layer: 0.55mm
Box Size: 1.935 Square Metres
Pallet Size: 162.54 Square Metres
Boxes in Full Pallet: 84
Underlay Backing: Included
Underfloor Heating: Compatible
Manufacturer's Warranty: 25 Years
- All free standard samples are sent via Royal Mail. We offer up to 5 samples free after which there is a £5.00 P&P charge.
- All other orders will be delivered via third party pallet courier. Standard charges for untimed 9am-5pm (working days only) pallet deliveries are outlined in pallet charges. Please note that delivery prices will vary to some premium postcodes (such as Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands etc).
- For a timed or weekend delivery please contact us for a quote.
- All pallet deliveries will be ‘kerb-side’ by truck. Please ensure vehicles have access to point of delivery and if there are any restrictions you MUST inform us at time of order.
Please see below for some pointers or contact us for advice:
- There must be someone at the delivery address on the day of delivery to accept and sign for the order.
- Can a bin lorry access and collect from outside your home/business premises? If yes, then a pallet truck will have no problem gaining road access.
- No obstacles. Free of obstacles that could obstruct delivery (e.g. low hanging tree branches).
- No Inclines. The delivery area should be flat, rather than a slope.
- Delivery should be made on a hard surface not on loose ground such as gravel or grass.
- Turning/Parking space. Is there enough room to park at the kerbside and make delivery? Or if a truck will drive up a narrow road in a cul-de-sac is there ample turning space?
- You MUST advise if there are any parking or time restrictions at the delivery point.
All deliveries are charged at £65.00 (inc VAT) except for premium postcodes listed below which incur a surcharge in conjunction with the standard charge:
DG, KA1-26, KA29+, KY postcodes are £25.00 (inc VAT) per pallet space.
DD postcodes are £55.00 (inc VAT) per pallet space.
AB, BT, IV1-40, KW1-14, PH, PO30-41 postcodes are £75.00 (inc VAT) per pallet space.
GY, HS, IM, IV41+, JE, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20+, ZE postcodes are £125.00 (inc VAT) per pallet space.
Prices and availability for delivery may vary for some products to premium postcodes depending on logistics company.
Deliveries to Europe available. Please contact us for a quote.